Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Javier Baez Could Soon Play at Second or Third Base – Probably Second
Today, 10:23 AM
- Cubs Moving Their Radio Home from WGN?
Today, 09:11 AM
- James Russell Should Debut Today and Other Bullets
Today, 07:50 AM
- Braves Sign Ervin Santana to a One-Year Deal
Today, 06:41 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Marlins - April 17, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:19 PM
Maybe. But that doesn't explain (1) why he took off before first move (it looked like he thought Johnson wasn't paying attention), and (2) why the fucking shit you'd hit and run with fucking Byrd at the plate.hit and run?
What in the fuck was that? Why would LaHair be running?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).