Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Wednesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Samardzija, Choo, Boggs, Tanaka, Kemp, Nationals, Axford
Yesterday, 07:14 PM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Samardzija, Tanaka, Spending, Syncing, Prospects, More
Yesterday, 06:02 PM
- Rumor: Cubs “Showing Interest” in Righty Starter Roberto Hernandez
Yesterday, 04:42 PM
- Scott Boras and Jed Hoyer Cast Doubt on Big Splashes, Rile Some of You Up (Probably)
Yesterday, 03:43 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Marlins - April 18, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:01 PM
... wow, I know this is early... and I know I said all during the off-season we were going to be okay... but this is painful... But, I will be honest... not as painful as last year and Q's daily confusion...
I think this is worse------simply because of the expectation (as you say) "we were going to be okay", AND because of how we felt infused with the optimism Theo&Co added. So imho....this IS worse.
Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:46 PM
Can we just have minor league game day threads now and pretend like there is no major league club this year?
I'm too far gone to pretend the Cubs don't exist. They owe me like they owe the hordes of fans that are here or that have come and gone. I'm not letting them off by ignoring them. If it takes coping with this shit....then so be it. There has got to be a way out of this fucking mess. Maybe we'll have to be bottom feeders for awhile. If that's the case, I hope the worst hits us fast to fade fast.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).