2 Tickets, Aisle 219, for Tomorrow's 100th Anniversary game.
MaxM1908 - Apr 22 2014 03:28 PM
2 tickets to 100th Birthday Game - 1st row upper deck
NorthSideIrish - Apr 22 2014 01:00 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Cubs Minor League Daily: Black the Unhittable, Almora the Unwalkable
Today, 07:01 AM
- Report: C.J. Edwards Seeing Doctor After Shoulder “Discomfort”
Today, 06:01 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Packers 7, Chi-Feds 5 – April 23, 2014
Yesterday, 04:21 PM
- Afore the Game: Packers v. Chi-Feds (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:12 AM
- The Cubs Will Have to Jump Through More Hoops to Provide Free Parking
Yesterday, 10:02 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
The influence of baseball!
Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:45 PM
Of course, "data mining" existed before Moneyball, and the city of Chicago is strongly associated with it: for example, the periodicity of extinctions in the fossil record was documented by two profs at the University of Chicago using large databases.
Still, it's cool to see baseball being viewed like this....
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).