Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- The Momentum of the Witner Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Yesterday, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Yesterday, 08:58 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
2nd Member: Cubs All-Time Crype Team
Posted 17 September 2011 - 06:17 AM
OF- BROOKS KIESCHNICK
As a slugging outfield prospect for the Cubs, Brooks turned out to be a decent left handed reliever 10 years later for the Milwaukee Brewers.(for 1 season) Brooks fit into the Cub system like a glove, posting high strikeout totals, rarely walking, hitting some homers, and being an average (at best) corner outfielder. Brooks followed the same path as many Cub prospects before him by hitting some meaninlgless September homers. Brooks was drafted in the 1st round of the 1993 draft (no. 10 overall).
OTHER PLAYERS DRAFTED IN 1993(and all of these guys were drafted within 10 picks of Brooksie!) Billy Wagner, Derek Lee, Jason Varitek, and Tori Hunter.
CURRENT CRYPE ROSTER: 2B Ty Griffin, OF-P Brooks Kieschnick
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).