Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Cardinals Sign Cuban Shortstop Aledmys Diaz to a Four-Year Deal, Cubs Were Involved
Today, 12:19 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Brewers v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 11:33 AM
- Edwin Jackson and His Fastballs and Other Bullets
Today, 08:05 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 9, Reds 0 – March 8, 2014
Yesterday, 05:22 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Marlins - April 19, 2012 (TV: WGN, MLBN)
Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:17 PM
I knew this would be a long season. I know there's promise for brighter days ahead. But for the present, this is what it is. And the Cubs are on pace to win 37 games this year.
Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:21 PM
1) We'll help him return to his form from last season, that is to say, dominant.
2) Maybe he'll keep sucking so that we don't get swept.
My money is on #1 but here's hoping.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).