I heard them talking about it the other day. It is 1 1/2 inch thick glass with a bulletproff coating on top of it. I don't think you can break it but it'd be cool to see.
Anyone else hoping that a sharp foul ball bursts that fish tank?
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Claim Pitcher Liam Hendriks Off of Waivers from the Twins
Today, 01:03 PM
- Another Reason to Expect Masahiro Tanaka to Be Posted? Other NPB Teams Want to Pay to Get Him Out
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: John Andreoli
Today, 11:36 AM
- The Asking Price for Jeff Samardzija Has Indeed Been as Lofty as it Should Be
Today, 10:01 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Mayor and Alderman Want Cubs to Start Work, City May Be Pushing Rooftops
Today, 08:44 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Marlins - April 19, 2012 (TV: WGN, MLBN)
Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:36 PM
Also, that is the first time I have seen a great slider that caused an uncomfortable swing and miss. He is coming back. I'm almost sure of it.
Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:40 PM
Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:43 PM
It's like they are trying to look cool doing things instead of having a sense of urgency to what they are doing. I hope they can coach it out of him. It's not caused a problem that I have seen yet, but it could bite you later on when you really don't want it to.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).