#1 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:28 PM

Thanks Brett for Setting this forum up.

Just going post up game day tickets on this thread I have available within a day or two of game day.

Section 242 row 15 ( all the way down near the foul pole line ) easy in and out just above the women's bathroom and near the Captain Morgan Club,

Posted Image

I can email you tickets or meet you in Wriglyville. I can pretty much email them to you up to game start time. You can paypal me, chase quick pay, or meet me with cash. My email is bobirby@ymail.com

thanks

#2 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:24 PM

Are you going to the game Saturday? I will be in row 9 sec 242 with my boys wife and her sister and husband who are reds fans. I'll be in a Sandburg jersey with silver numbers (and BN shirt under the Jersey).

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#3 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:03 AM

Hi Cubbie Blue

A co-worker took the tics for tomorrow. Are you from Chicago ? I will be there Sunday and Tuesday night.

If anyone wants seats to today's 1:20pm game I can send them to you by email for $20.00 ( for two $10.00 each ) That's slightly less then the price of one ticket. Can email me at bobirby@ymail.com up to game time or after.

Also have Monday night ( with parking pass ) and Wednesday afternoon vs the cards if anyone is interested. Avoid the cubs.com, ebay, and stubhub extra charges and taxes.

#4 Cubbie Blues

Cubbie Blues

The Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,369 posts
  • Twitter:@timhall76
  • LocationBloomington, IN

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:00 AM

No were not from Chicago. We are from Bloomington we are just going to be in town for the weekend.

"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy

"Ow" - Dylan Bundy

#5 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:12 AM

Nod, I have friends from Bloomington -Normal...have a good time tomorrow.

#6 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:01 AM

$20.00 for two tics for tonight. Can pick up four blocks away with a neighborhood parking pass for $10.00 45 minutes before game or if you want the tics I can email them. Email me at bobirby@gmail.com if interested.

#7 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:13 PM

looks like tonight's game is going to waste. It's short notice going to leave shortly but if anyone wants these I will give them away for best offer.

#8 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:55 PM

Wednesday 1:20pm game is available as well. $20.00 for both tickets or best offer. I am going to the game Tuesday night and can give you hard tickets if your going tomorrow night or email you tickets as well. Email me at bobirby@ymail.com

edit: Wednesday is still available. Will take best offer at this point.

#9 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:02 PM

Games available for this home series coming up. Two tickets per game. Email me at bobirby@ymail.com. Prices are below or best offer. Can email you the tickets.

Price is for both tickets

Mon, 5/7 Braves 7:05pm Best Offer
Wed, 5/9 Braves 1:20p $30 Exclusive limited-edition Ryan Dempster Bobblehead 10,000 fans

#10 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

tonight's tickets are going to go to waste. If anyone wants to go you can pick them up at my office in River North by 5pm or at my house three miles due west if Wrigley at Addison and Pulaski. Email me at bobirby@gmail.com if interested.

#11 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:54 AM

if anyone wants two tickets for today's game, Wednesday May 9th 1:20pm,they can have them for free as long as I can get one of the Demptser bobble heads. My father really wanted one. I will pick it up from you as long as it's reasonable.

email me at bobirby at gmail dot com heh I will have to email you the tickets which costs me $4.00 but it's worth it if I can get one of the bobble heads for my dad.

thanks

#12 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:25 PM

I have two tickets available for the entire home stand. Wednesday and Thursday nights Philly game will sell at cost $60.00 total. White sox series price will depend on demand. Email me at bobirby@ymail.com if interested

#13 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:38 AM

Tickets for Thursday nights game are available. $40 for tics or $50.00 with parking pass. Would have to meet you there for the parking pass.

Email me at bobirby@ymail.com

#14 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 08:02 AM

still have tics for todays game. Can email them just give me your best offer at bobirby@ymail.com

edit: tickets sold

#15 CubFanBob

CubFanBob

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:32 AM

Tics avail for next Monday - Wednesday just make best offer at bobirby@ymail.com . Tic prices below are season tic prices minus tax but will take best offer

Mon, 5/28 Padres 1:20p $56 Tue, 5/29 Padres 1:20p $38 Shark Bobblehead day Wed, 5/30 Padres 1:20p $38 Cubs Drawstring day

New picture from Saturday night vs White Sox. Seat view.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).