Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Recapping Another Busy Weekend in Case You Missed Any of the Busy-ness
Today, 07:05 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Yesterday, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Disappointed to find Larry Lucchino less of a douche in person.
Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:52 PM
Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:55 PM
I would have had my daughter take the doll, and then I would have said, "thanks, but, before we formally accept, what kind of compensation are you expecting?"
But in all seriousness these guys don't get where they are by being dicks to fans, they well prepared and able to be the good guy you can't hate if you meet them. Politicians are the same way. Unfortunately this leads them to believe they really are infallible people, but I'd behave the same way- if you make my girl happy I will thank you - even if you are a tool.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).