CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Everyone’s Still Waiting on Masahiro Tanaka, Including the Chicago Cubs
Today, 08:35 AM
- Mark Prior Officially Calls It a Career and Other Bullets
Today, 07:54 AM
- Monday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Choo, Price, Samardzija, Arroyo, Trumbo, Sale
Yesterday, 06:45 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Considering Trade with Nationals for Bullpen Pieces Clippard, Storen
Yesterday, 05:57 PM
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Yesterday, 04:39 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Reds v. Cubs - April 20, 2012 (TV: CSN, MLBN)
Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:44 PM
The new regime has seen sabermetrical evidence that proves this theory true. Over the coarse of a full season we should can expect an extra 3-4 runs a game when the opposing pitcher bats in the first inning.
I love seeing the opposing team's pitcher bat in the first inning. It makes them exert extra energy.
Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:46 PM
4 zip, im turning off the radio. wake me when someone learns how to play baseball.
if i were sveum, id sit anyone who makes and error... right fucking now
Yeah, but how do you sit a guy batting .075 ???
i know, its a tough call.
really, fuck castros bat, this game is lost (the only pitchers worse than volstad are in the bullpen). sit his ass.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).