Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Yesterday, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Reds v. Cubs - April 20, 2012 (TV: CSN, MLBN)
Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:44 PM
The new regime has seen sabermetrical evidence that proves this theory true. Over the coarse of a full season we should can expect an extra 3-4 runs a game when the opposing pitcher bats in the first inning.
I love seeing the opposing team's pitcher bat in the first inning. It makes them exert extra energy.
Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:46 PM
4 zip, im turning off the radio. wake me when someone learns how to play baseball.
if i were sveum, id sit anyone who makes and error... right fucking now
Yeah, but how do you sit a guy batting .075 ???
i know, its a tough call.
really, fuck castros bat, this game is lost (the only pitchers worse than volstad are in the bullpen). sit his ass.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users