Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 4, Cardinals 2 – June 18, 2013
Yesterday, 09:00 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Cardinals (7:15 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 05:10 PM
- Report: IRS Likely to Come After Tribune Company for Sale of Chicago Cubs
Yesterday, 03:10 PM
- Chicago Cubs Sign 5th Round Draft Pick Trey Masek
Yesterday, 02:04 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: More Suburban Smoke and a Question of Leverage
Yesterday, 01:41 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Reds v. Cubs - April 20, 2012 (TV: CSN, MLBN)
Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:44 PM
The new regime has seen sabermetrical evidence that proves this theory true. Over the coarse of a full season we should can expect an extra 3-4 runs a game when the opposing pitcher bats in the first inning.
I love seeing the opposing team's pitcher bat in the first inning. It makes them exert extra energy.
Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:46 PM
4 zip, im turning off the radio. wake me when someone learns how to play baseball.
if i were sveum, id sit anyone who makes and error... right fucking now
Yeah, but how do you sit a guy batting .075 ???
i know, its a tough call.
really, fuck castros bat, this game is lost (the only pitchers worse than volstad are in the bullpen). sit his ass.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).