Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Eric Hinske Will Recruit All The Free Agents and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
- Recapping Another Busy Weekend in Case You Missed Any of the Busy-ness
Today, 07:05 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Yesterday, 12:03 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Reds v. Cubs - April 20, 2012 (TV: CSN, MLBN)
Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:44 PM
The new regime has seen sabermetrical evidence that proves this theory true. Over the coarse of a full season we should can expect an extra 3-4 runs a game when the opposing pitcher bats in the first inning.
I love seeing the opposing team's pitcher bat in the first inning. It makes them exert extra energy.
Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:46 PM
4 zip, im turning off the radio. wake me when someone learns how to play baseball.
if i were sveum, id sit anyone who makes and error... right fucking now
Yeah, but how do you sit a guy batting .075 ???
i know, its a tough call.
really, fuck castros bat, this game is lost (the only pitchers worse than volstad are in the bullpen). sit his ass.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).