The 12 Days of GoatsMas(or Cubsmas) Contest...starting Monday!
Oswego Chris - Today, 09:56 AM
Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Today, 10:06 AM
- New York Yankees Set to Re-Sign Hiroki Kuroda – Any Masahiro Tanaka Implications?
Today, 09:56 AM
- How About a Chance to Win Some Money Playing Free Fantasy Football This Weekend?
Today, 09:45 AM
- Arodys Vizcaino is Hitting 98mph and Might Contribute in the Bullpen Next Season
Today, 09:16 AM
- Mariners Trying to Have Their Own Stupid Pujols Contract, but Talks with Robinson Cano Break Down (UPDATE)
Today, 08:27 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Reds v. Cubs - April 20, 2012 (TV: CSN, MLBN)
Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:44 PM
The new regime has seen sabermetrical evidence that proves this theory true. Over the coarse of a full season we should can expect an extra 3-4 runs a game when the opposing pitcher bats in the first inning.
I love seeing the opposing team's pitcher bat in the first inning. It makes them exert extra energy.
Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:46 PM
4 zip, im turning off the radio. wake me when someone learns how to play baseball.
if i were sveum, id sit anyone who makes and error... right fucking now
Yeah, but how do you sit a guy batting .075 ???
i know, its a tough call.
really, fuck castros bat, this game is lost (the only pitchers worse than volstad are in the bullpen). sit his ass.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).