It's all in Maholm's hand.........and arm......
Now if they can just stop the other team from scoring runs, we'll be set
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Today, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Reds v. Cubs - April 21, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:26 PM
Can't drink the old style fast enough to get me warm.????? WHat????? Can't feel the heat the Cubs are generating? LOL!
I'm at the game. It is fuckin cold and windy.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:39 PM
All the Byrd/Campana/Dempster nonsense really took the focus off the game, eh?
I've been too busy stuffing my face with the pork butt that I smoked yesterday. That's the only smoking I did on 4/20.
So, who is this Mather guy? Has he been on the team the whole season or did we just get him in a trade? He looks pretty good.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).