Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Ron Coomer Gets the Radio Gig and Other Bullets
Today, 07:36 AM
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Yesterday, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Yesterday, 10:58 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Reds v. Cubs - April 21, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:47 AM
The pitcher walked down to about 10 feet from Barney immediately. It looked like he was trying to start a fight.
damn----guys on 1st & 3rd with no outs and they stand waiting as two outs made. whoooaaa...Barney takes one off his helmet......
Thanks for the quick responses while I was at the game. I felt a bit disconnected even though I was there because I didn't know about the DL, trade and call-up. I was able to share with some the the people around me as well.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).