Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Sign Reliever Wesley Wright to One-Year Deal
Yesterday, 08:43 PM
- MLB and NPB Reportedly on the Verge of a “Maximum Bid” Posting System – And the Max is Just $20 Million
Yesterday, 05:36 PM
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Yesterday, 02:08 PM
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Yesterday, 11:59 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Reds v. Cubs - April 21, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:47 AM
The pitcher walked down to about 10 feet from Barney immediately. It looked like he was trying to start a fight.
damn----guys on 1st & 3rd with no outs and they stand waiting as two outs made. whoooaaa...Barney takes one off his helmet......
Thanks for the quick responses while I was at the game. I felt a bit disconnected even though I was there because I didn't know about the DL, trade and call-up. I was able to share with some the the people around me as well.
"It's not the dress that makes you look fat, it's the fat that makes you look fat." - Al Bundy
"Ow" - Dylan Bundy
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users