Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Cubs vs. Cubs - February 26, 2014 (TV: your imagination)
TWC - Feb 26 2014 11:27 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Minor League Camp Notes: Jimenez, Paniagua, Concepcion, Dunston, Balaguert, More
Yesterday, 05:45 PM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 0, Indians 1 – March 6, 2014
Yesterday, 04:53 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Indians (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc. (Almora in CF, Barney at SS)
Yesterday, 12:48 PM
- Convalescence Watch: Arrieta, Castro, Russell, Olt
Yesterday, 11:35 AM
- Sammy Sosa: When is He Coming Back? Is There a Market Advantage?
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Reds v. Cubs - April 22, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:38 PM
Completely agree.. as a matter of fact, I was about to say the same thing. A couple of those pitches were very good pitches. They just didn't go his way.
He actually looked pretty sharp that inning. Really locating the ball well despite the two walks, if that makes any sense...
Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:02 PM
You must have missed the part of the broadcast where they put up the formulas used to calculate each. I wish they'd warned me, and I would've taken notes.I'm gonna need some definitions there. Over my head.
I really like the idea of Len and Bob talking about such advanced stats such as OBP and SLG. It is a great way to bring baseball analysis to the masses.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).