Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
- The 2013 Rule 5 Draft Happens Now (Cubs Lose Marcos Mateo, Justin Bour, Julio Borbon, A.J. Morris)
Today, 08:01 AM
- No More Home Plate Collisions and Other Bullets
Today, 07:51 AM
- Another Reliever Rumor: Cubs May Be in on Joaquin Benoit
Today, 06:00 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Reds v. Cubs - April 22, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:38 PM
Completely agree.. as a matter of fact, I was about to say the same thing. A couple of those pitches were very good pitches. They just didn't go his way.
He actually looked pretty sharp that inning. Really locating the ball well despite the two walks, if that makes any sense...
Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:02 PM
You must have missed the part of the broadcast where they put up the formulas used to calculate each. I wish they'd warned me, and I would've taken notes.I'm gonna need some definitions there. Over my head.
I really like the idea of Len and Bob talking about such advanced stats such as OBP and SLG. It is a great way to bring baseball analysis to the masses.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users