Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- No Logan Morrison: Marlins Reportedly Trade Him to the Mariners
Today, 02:03 PM
- The Rule 5 Draft is Tomorrow, Cubs Prospects on the Line (UPDATE)
Today, 12:29 PM
- Oh, Good: Teams “Know” that Max Scherzer is “Definitely in Play”
Today, 11:37 AM
- Wednesday Morning Winter Meetings Update: Maeda, Yoon, Kemp, Choo
Today, 10:30 AM
- Obligatory Masahiro Tanaka Non-Update: May Not Get an Answer Until Next Week
Today, 10:11 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Reds v. Cubs - April 22, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:25 PM
I like his batting style, reminds me how I golf. I can't seem to get my hips around fast enough on the ball so I open my stance and it helps me drive it a little better. It'd make sense that it gives Castro a little better eye to drive a pitch than how he used to bat.It's gotten more and more like that. Used to be more closed off. Good notice. That's exactly what it looks like now.
has Castros batting stance always resembled D. Lee's?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).