Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Yesterday, 08:51 AM
100th Aniversery Series Tickets (Press Box View) $15
joejoe888 - Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Yankees 4/15/14 - 4/16/14
miggy80 - Apr 15 2014 09:34 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 0, Yankees 2 – April 16, 2014
Yesterday, 08:23 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Yankees (6:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 04:05 PM
- Chicago Cubs Call Up Lefty Reliever Zac Rosscup
Yesterday, 02:50 PM
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 0, Yankees 3 – April 16, 2014
Yesterday, 01:59 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Yankees (12:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:20 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Who will no hit the Cubs in 2012?
Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:31 PM
My question for you all is, who will do it? Who will no-hit the Cubs this year for the first time since Sandy Koufax's perfect game September 9th, 1965? Pick three pitchers and rank them 1 for most likely, 3 for, well, third most likely. My list looks like this:
1: Kyle Lohse
2: Justin Verlander
3: Ted Lilly
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).