Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 3, Cubs 2 – May 17, 2013
Yesterday, 03:30 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: Price Injured, Tigers Need Pitching, Extension Discussions
Yesterday, 10:26 AM
- Guest Post: The Most Obscure – or Just Random – Cubs Players of All-Time (Part Three)
Yesterday, 09:34 AM
- Series Preview: Mets v. Cubs, May 17 – May 19, 2013
Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Who will no hit the Cubs in 2012?
Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:31 PM
My question for you all is, who will do it? Who will no-hit the Cubs this year for the first time since Sandy Koufax's perfect game September 9th, 1965? Pick three pitchers and rank them 1 for most likely, 3 for, well, third most likely. My list looks like this:
1: Kyle Lohse
2: Justin Verlander
3: Ted Lilly
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).