Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Edwin Jackson and His Fastballs and Other Bullets
Today, 08:05 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 9, Reds 0 – March 8, 2014
Yesterday, 05:22 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Ervin Santana Now Wants a One-Year Deal, Any Sense for Cubs?
Yesterday, 10:15 AM
- Darwin Barney’s Value as a Shortstop and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:56 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Who will no hit the Cubs in 2012?
Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:31 PM
My question for you all is, who will do it? Who will no-hit the Cubs this year for the first time since Sandy Koufax's perfect game September 9th, 1965? Pick three pitchers and rank them 1 for most likely, 3 for, well, third most likely. My list looks like this:
1: Kyle Lohse
2: Justin Verlander
3: Ted Lilly
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).