Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
- Theo Epstein Speaks: Tanaka, Samardzija, Rebuilding Timeline, TV Deal, Organizational Health, More
Today, 08:49 AM
- Are You Ready for the 2014 MLB Draft? And Other Bullets
Today, 07:45 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Just a "Walk" in the Park...
Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:29 AM
How many times have WE had to suffer through watching OUR team lose in similar manner... WAY to frickin' many times!!!
It just further underliines how much damage a simple "walk" can cause, not to mention several walks! We all know which team has walked the 2nd most frequently in the entire league, right? It's no wonder they are lurking in the basement of the standings. THAT has GOT to change! If I could choose just one stat category in which the Cubs could improve this season, (well, BESIDES wins), I would pick the BB column. Walking a half-dozen players in one game is totally unexcuseable unless its a little league pitcher, and even THAT is bad. Walking in a run is just insane.
How can you get to the major-league level and still have so many problems with your control?!!! Geesh!!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).