Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Yesterday, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Yesterday, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cardinals v. Cubs - April 24, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:50 AM
Hopefully tonight's game is as exciting as last night's. I'd settle for 50%.
Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:41 AM
Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:44 AM
True, but I'm going tomorrow afternoon, too! I seriously thought, this morning before I left, that, "oh crap! Spencer won't be there tomorrow to bail me out! I better grab some sunscreen."
At least you won't have to worry about sunscreen tonight.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).