Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Today, 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- SchadenfReds: Brandon Phillips Says Silly Things
Today, 02:06 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Angels, Indians v. Cubs (2:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:47 PM
- Were the Cubs Terrible at Defensive Shifts Last Year?
Today, 11:28 AM
- Prospect Notes: Olt, Soler, Geiger, Rosters
Today, 10:05 AM
- Cubs Single Game Tickets Go On Sale Today at 10am CT
Today, 09:45 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cardinals v. Cubs - April 24, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:50 AM
Hopefully tonight's game is as exciting as last night's. I'd settle for 50%.
Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:41 AM
Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:44 AM
True, but I'm going tomorrow afternoon, too! I seriously thought, this morning before I left, that, "oh crap! Spencer won't be there tomorrow to bail me out! I better grab some sunscreen."
At least you won't have to worry about sunscreen tonight.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).