Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Brewers 8, Cubs 10 – March 9, 2014
Today, 05:55 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Brewers v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:45 PM
- Cardinals Sign Cuban Shortstop Aledmys Diaz to a Four-Year Deal, Cubs Were Involved
Today, 12:19 PM
- Edwin Jackson and His Fastballs and Other Bullets
Today, 08:05 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 9, Reds 0 – March 8, 2014
Yesterday, 05:22 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cardinals v. Cubs - April 24, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:50 AM
Hopefully tonight's game is as exciting as last night's. I'd settle for 50%.
Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:41 AM
Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:44 AM
True, but I'm going tomorrow afternoon, too! I seriously thought, this morning before I left, that, "oh crap! Spencer won't be there tomorrow to bail me out! I better grab some sunscreen."
At least you won't have to worry about sunscreen tonight.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).