Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 2, Cubs 8 – May 18, 2013
Yesterday, 02:06 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (12:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:28 AM
- Sweet: Matt Garza is Coming Back Next Week
Yesterday, 09:54 AM
- Cubs Surveying Fans on How They’ll Use the Proposed Video Board at Wrigley Field
Yesterday, 08:56 AM
- David Bell Explains His Bad Send Yesterday and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:02 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:58 AM
A few observations that come to mind...
- Would the 'hawks have made it to the second round if Marian Hossa hadn't been taken out of the series by a vicious and illegal hit? (put on him by someone that didn't even get a penalty during the game, though is now serving a 25 game suspension)
- What the heck happened to the Blackhawks' ability to kill penalties?
- Taking stupid penalties is STUPID! (don't these players use common sense?) The 5-minute major, game misconduct (ejection) that Jimmy Hayes received was the proverbial straw that broke the Indian's back. FIVE minutes of power play for the 'yotes, which netted (pun intended) two goals for the bad guys.
- Someone should inform the 'hawks that when shooting, one should aim away from the goalie! THIRTY-nine shots on goal by the Blackhawks, all of which were pretty much right to Mike Smith. There were just a few that made Smith work at saving. On the other hand, the Coyotes only took 20 shots, FOUR of which made it past Corey Crawford.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).