Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Today, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Today, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 4/25/12 - Anson
Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:36 AM
Fishing? But what if my second-cousin thrice-removed in Pecatonica needs insurance? WHAT THEN, PHIL, WHAT THEN?!?!?!
Still too high.
You guys keep guessing, I'm going fishing. I'll check back before today's game.
Tell him to call my assistant Eve. Oddly enough, I have to go meet with a client in Pecatonica tomorrow. If the guy turns out to be hippie, I'll say hi to your cousin.
Fishing sucked, cold and rainy, caught one little white bass. Still beats the hell out of work.
We need more guesses folks.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).