Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Today, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Today, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Today, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Today, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 4/25/12 - Anson
Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:36 AM
Fishing? But what if my second-cousin thrice-removed in Pecatonica needs insurance? WHAT THEN, PHIL, WHAT THEN?!?!?!
Still too high.
You guys keep guessing, I'm going fishing. I'll check back before today's game.
Tell him to call my assistant Eve. Oddly enough, I have to go meet with a client in Pecatonica tomorrow. If the guy turns out to be hippie, I'll say hi to your cousin.
Fishing sucked, cold and rainy, caught one little white bass. Still beats the hell out of work.
We need more guesses folks.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).