Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Yesterday, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: Corbin Hoffner
Yesterday, 11:30 AM
- Hot Stove! Now the Mariners and Robinson Cano Reportedly Have a Deal (10 Years, $240 Million)
Yesterday, 10:06 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs Calendar 4/25/12 - Anson
Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:36 AM
Fishing? But what if my second-cousin thrice-removed in Pecatonica needs insurance? WHAT THEN, PHIL, WHAT THEN?!?!?!
Still too high.
You guys keep guessing, I'm going fishing. I'll check back before today's game.
Tell him to call my assistant Eve. Oddly enough, I have to go meet with a client in Pecatonica tomorrow. If the guy turns out to be hippie, I'll say hi to your cousin.
Fishing sucked, cold and rainy, caught one little white bass. Still beats the hell out of work.
We need more guesses folks.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).