7 moves the Cubs can make to win a 2014 World Series
Mike Taylor (no relation) - Yesterday, 08:33 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Off-Day Q & A Tomorrow at 1pm CT on Twitter and Facebook
Yesterday, 05:42 PM
- Cubs Reportedly Going to DFA Michael Bowden to Make Room for Matt Garza on Tuesday
Yesterday, 04:15 PM
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 4, Cubs 3 – May 19, 2013
Yesterday, 03:30 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 10:28 AM
- This Week In The Minors: Still Checking Up
Yesterday, 08:39 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cardinals v. Cubs - April 25, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:09 AM
That's the truth!! The last two nights have been unbelieveable to put it mildly. Scoring more than 1 run though in the first 8 innings today would be very much appreciated. That, and keeping them from doing the same of course. Let's get out the brooms and send the Shitbirds back home!
That's exactly why today, the Cubs need to PUNISH the Cards.
In order to keep the streak alive, I hope you are going to repeat everything that you have done for the last two days. Good luck, it's up to you!!!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).