durbo55

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Twitter:durbo11
  • Facebook:John Durbin Jr.

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:12 AM

At least barney hustles... but again this is a campana issue again.. yea barney runs hard and has some swagger and all that... BUT HE IS JUST NOT THAT GOOD!! Great kid love watching him just like i like watching campana fly all over the place too. Barney has no power. an average glove at best and cant hit an inside pitch to save his life. He has to have the ball out over the plate and has to hit the ball to the opposite field, and in the bigs if you have a weakness they are going to find and and guess what... THEY FIGURED IT OUT!!! Throw him inside and he will hit a soft ground ball to short or second. Love the attitude he brings to the game, BUT not a qualty starting second baseman moving forward.

#17 EQ76

EQ76

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:36 PM

At least barney hustles... but again this is a campana issue again.. yea barney runs hard and has some swagger and all that... BUT HE IS JUST NOT THAT GOOD!! Great kid love watching him just like i like watching campana fly all over the place too. Barney has no power. an average glove at best and cant hit an inside pitch to save his life. He has to have the ball out over the plate and has to hit the ball to the opposite field, and in the bigs if you have a weakness they are going to find and and guess what... THEY FIGURED IT OUT!!! Throw him inside and he will hit a soft ground ball to short or second. Love the attitude he brings to the game, BUT not a qualty starting second baseman moving forward.

I think this was supposed to go under the thread "Not Defending Darwin Barney"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).