Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Today, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
ND Women's Basketball's / Skylar Diggins
Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:48 PM
ND loses a lot of graduating talent this year, so it's unlikely that they will make as far in the tournament next year. BUT, they still have Skylar for one more season. SHE is reason enough to watch ND play. Yeah, yeah... I have a crush on her, along with millions of other guys (including rap star L'il Wayne!). She IS beautiful, though.. hoping to run into her in town, sometime... though, probably best that I don't, as I would be sure to show a lack of "smooth" in her presence...
Uhhh... sorry, I digress... and sorry for posting TWO topics about women's basketall... I figure there aren't many fans on this site, but since the season is over, I had a few things to get off my chest while they were still a LITTLE relevant!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).