Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Today, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Eyeing Free Agent John Axford
Yesterday, 05:35 PM
- No Curtis Granderson for the Cubs: Four Years and $60 Million from the Mets
Yesterday, 01:46 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Zoning Committee Blesses Changes to Plan
Yesterday, 12:30 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
ND Women's Basketball's / Skylar Diggins
Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:48 PM
ND loses a lot of graduating talent this year, so it's unlikely that they will make as far in the tournament next year. BUT, they still have Skylar for one more season. SHE is reason enough to watch ND play. Yeah, yeah... I have a crush on her, along with millions of other guys (including rap star L'il Wayne!). She IS beautiful, though.. hoping to run into her in town, sometime... though, probably best that I don't, as I would be sure to show a lack of "smooth" in her presence...
Uhhh... sorry, I digress... and sorry for posting TWO topics about women's basketall... I figure there aren't many fans on this site, but since the season is over, I had a few things to get off my chest while they were still a LITTLE relevant!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).