Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Report: Cubs Talking to Marlins About Logan Morrison
Today, 09:10 AM
- Starlin Castro Back to the Leadoff Spot? And Other Bullets
Today, 08:31 AM
- Cubs to Meet with Jeff Samardzija’s Agents Today – Some Logical Inferences Follow
Today, 06:54 AM
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Tickets for july/august
Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:02 PM
I have been a cubs fan since... since always I guess, and in the middle of this year I'll finally be able to watch a (some) game(s)!
That took so long because I am Brazilian and it's kinda expensive to travel Sao Paulo-Chicago.
Well, I've been a fan of BN for more than a year and now the website can help me! What should I do about tickets?
Should I buy right now or can I wait until I get there? I would prefer to wait because I don't know exactly how will be my schedule so...
Hope you can help me and to know some cubs fans soon!
Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:08 PM
Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:58 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).