Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Tickets for july/august
Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:02 PM
I have been a cubs fan since... since always I guess, and in the middle of this year I'll finally be able to watch a (some) game(s)!
That took so long because I am Brazilian and it's kinda expensive to travel Sao Paulo-Chicago.
Well, I've been a fan of BN for more than a year and now the website can help me! What should I do about tickets?
Should I buy right now or can I wait until I get there? I would prefer to wait because I don't know exactly how will be my schedule so...
Hope you can help me and to know some cubs fans soon!
Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:08 PM
Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:58 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).