Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Yes: It Looks Like Albert Almora is Finally Headed to Kane County
Yesterday, 04:12 PM
- BAM: Another Free $300 One-Day Fantasy Baseball Contest
Yesterday, 11:39 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: The Cubs Could Have the Best Starting Pitching Options on the Trade Market
Yesterday, 10:01 AM
- Reminder: Off-Day Q&A Happening Today on Facebook and Twitter (1pm CT)
Yesterday, 09:19 AM
- Ian Stewart Discusses Disappointment, the Iowa Cubs, and “Those” Three Days
Yesterday, 08:17 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Tickets for july/august
Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:02 PM
I have been a cubs fan since... since always I guess, and in the middle of this year I'll finally be able to watch a (some) game(s)!
That took so long because I am Brazilian and it's kinda expensive to travel Sao Paulo-Chicago.
Well, I've been a fan of BN for more than a year and now the website can help me! What should I do about tickets?
Should I buy right now or can I wait until I get there? I would prefer to wait because I don't know exactly how will be my schedule so...
Hope you can help me and to know some cubs fans soon!
Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:08 PM
Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:58 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).