Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Yesterday, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Yesterday, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Tickets for july/august
Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:02 PM
I have been a cubs fan since... since always I guess, and in the middle of this year I'll finally be able to watch a (some) game(s)!
That took so long because I am Brazilian and it's kinda expensive to travel Sao Paulo-Chicago.
Well, I've been a fan of BN for more than a year and now the website can help me! What should I do about tickets?
Should I buy right now or can I wait until I get there? I would prefer to wait because I don't know exactly how will be my schedule so...
Hope you can help me and to know some cubs fans soon!
Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:08 PM
Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:58 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).