Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Today, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Today, 03:26 PM
- Portrait of a Broken Organization: The Seattle Mariners
Today, 12:03 PM
- This Is It: You’ve Got a Couple Hours Left to Join Today’s Fantasy Football Contest
Today, 09:30 AM
- The Momentum of the Winter Meetings and Other Bullets
Today, 08:16 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Where is Junior Lake?
Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:44 PM
He'll arrive when he arrives, I suppose. If he had undergone season ending surgery or anything of that nature I think we would have heard about it by now.
Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:07 AM
Where Is That Guy?
SS Junior Lake opened eyes by hitting .296 with five homers and a league-best 18 steals in the Arizona Fall League, but he won't open the season on a minor league roster. Sidelined by a back injury that may cost him a month, he'll report to Double-A Tennessee once he's healthy
Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:55 AM
Nice, glad to see he's finally playing.
Lake reported to the Smokies the other night and seems to be recovered from a neck injury he suffered the last week of spring training. He was 2-of-4 with 2B, 3B, SO on the 6th, Last night 1-of-4 H, SO, BB... ...He's doing it!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).