CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Dec 09 2013 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Tuesday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Tanaka, Storen, Clippard, Russell, Choo, Mulder, More
Yesterday, 08:31 PM
- Jeff Samardzija Bits: Diamondbacks Still In? Blue Jays? Any Offers on the Table?
Yesterday, 07:26 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Interested in Pitcher Jason Hammel
Yesterday, 06:34 PM
- Jed Hoyer: Cubs May Add More Than One Starting Pitcher, Recently Met with Scott Baker’s Agent
Yesterday, 04:43 PM
- Rockies Reportedly Acquire Brett Anderson from A’s for Drew Pomeranz and Chris Jensen
Yesterday, 03:40 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Where is Junior Lake?
Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:44 PM
He'll arrive when he arrives, I suppose. If he had undergone season ending surgery or anything of that nature I think we would have heard about it by now.
Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:07 AM
Where Is That Guy?
SS Junior Lake opened eyes by hitting .296 with five homers and a league-best 18 steals in the Arizona Fall League, but he won't open the season on a minor league roster. Sidelined by a back injury that may cost him a month, he'll report to Double-A Tennessee once he's healthy
Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:55 AM
Nice, glad to see he's finally playing.
Lake reported to the Smokies the other night and seems to be recovered from a neck injury he suffered the last week of spring training. He was 2-of-4 with 2B, 3B, SO on the 6th, Last night 1-of-4 H, SO, BB... ...He's doing it!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).