MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:46 PM

Since many of us enjoy a good drink, I thought we needed a place to simply say what were drinking- be it beer, wine, liquor, soda, juice, or other.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#2 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:49 PM

Tonight it's Founders Red Eye Pale Ale http://www.foundersb...eup/reds-rye-pa

MichiganGoat on Twitter

#3 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,638 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:50 PM

I had a chai latte earlier today, which was a huge reach for me, given that my usual fare is "water" and "soda."

#4 Dave

Dave

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationSpringfield, MO

Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:17 PM

I had a chai latte earlier today, which was a huge reach for me, given that my usual fare is "water" and "soda."

Weird, I had a chai latte this morning. Its pretty much the perfect drink for a cool fall morning.

#5 Ron

Ron

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Twitter:@RonPSchwery
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 20 September 2011 - 08:11 AM

Will polish off the remnants of the six packs of Mothership Wit by New Belgium Brewing and Wailua by Kona Brewing. Will work on the beer review post, in the mean time it is Long Island Strawberry Green Tea, one of my favorites from our restaraunt http://www.savannaht...y.com/about.htm you can also find us on facebook Savannah Tea Company.

Sorry Ace, I just plugged my business without paying. If that is really bad form we can talk about it.

#6 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 20 September 2011 - 08:33 AM

in the mean time it is Long Island Strawberry Green Tea, one of my favorites from our restaraunt...

A Long Island Iced Tea this early in the morning? Ron, I'm ashamed of you, and believe me, that takes a lot.

#7 Ron

Ron

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 20 September 2011 - 08:49 AM

It is how I get through the day :rolleyes:.

#8 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:05 AM

you can also find us on facebook Savannah Tea Company.

Wow, nice shop, Ronaldo! I love a guy who knows his way around the fondant. I'll stop by next time I'm in Nashville. It's been a little more than 10 years... I think the statute of limitations has passed.

#9 Ron

Ron

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:04 PM

you can also find us on facebook Savannah Tea Company.

Wow, nice shop, Ronaldo! I love a guy who knows his way around the fondant. I'll stop by next time I'm in Nashville. It's been a little more than 10 years... I think the statute of limitations has passed.

Thanks TWC. My wife, however, does most of the work on the cakes (I do help with the details). But we would look forward to seeing you.

#10 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,638 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:04 PM

As a general rule, I don't mind if the regulars pimp their wares. I like to see what you guys have going on, and if posting stuff about it here nabs a little more attention, that's an added bonus.

My only beef is that your site is nicer than mine...

#11 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:44 PM

Ronaldo, I'll contribute a fiver to you if you decorate a Bleacher Nation cake. I'd like to request that it be edged with decorative frosting stars, preferably made with Wilton 6B and/or 8B Open Star decorating tips, woven together with a basketweave pattern made from a #47 tip.

#12 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,798 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:48 PM

Ronaldo, I'll contribute a fiver to you if you decorate a Bleacher Nation cake. I'd like to request that it be edged with decorative frosting stars, preferably made with Wilton 6B and/or 8B Open Star decorating tips, woven together with a basketweave pattern made from a #47 tip.

I like how TWC's decorating suggestions are short and informative

MichiganGoat on Twitter

#13 Dave

Dave

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationSpringfield, MO

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:46 PM

Will polish off the remnants of the six packs of Mothership Wit by New Belgium Brewing and Wailua by Kona Brewing. Will work on the beer review post, in the mean time it is Long Island Strawberry Green Tea, one of my favorites from our restaraunt http://www.savannaht...y.com/about.htm you can also find us on facebook Savannah Tea Company.

Sorry Ace, I just plugged my business without paying. If that is really bad form we can talk about it.

The ham and apricot panini sounds amazing.

#14 Ron

Ron

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 21 September 2011 - 01:30 PM

As a general rule, I don't mind if the regulars pimp their wares. I like to see what you guys have going on, and if posting stuff about it here nabs a little more attention, that's an added bonus.

My only beef is that your site is nicer than mine...

Thanks, I have considered mentioning it before but thought that it was a bit tacky. One the site, we do not manage it, that is beyond my capability, we traded a big catering event for it.

#15 Ron

Ron

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 21 September 2011 - 01:34 PM

Nice, I will have to get back to you on the Wilton tips. In all seriousness I have considered a Wrigley display cake, if I do it, I will surely post pictures.

Thanks Dave, it is one of my favorites.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).