1 reply to this topic

#1 juice

juice

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:36 PM

Hello fellow Cubs fans. I have an extra ticket to the game on May 5th vs the Dodgers. We had a guy back out last second, so only 3 of us are making the trip down to the game. We are 3 die hard Cub fans from just over the northwest border in Wisconsin. We are 25 yr old fans of the game. Unfortunately, I cannot find anyone from back home to go, so I am offering this ticket for face value to other Bleacher Nation memebers. The ticket is in section 130, row 15. Excellent Seats. I'll be selling this for face value of $85. We plan on meeting some friends in Wrigleyville before the game and having a couple beers, so I'd gladly meet you around there to swap tickets for cash and you can go on your way, or hang out with us, completely up to you. Thought i would extend this offer to Bleacher Nation before posting it to Stub Hub, etc. Contact me by email or phone. Thanks!
david.bartsch@hotmail.com
563-590-8711

#2 juice

juice

I'm New

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:58 PM

willing to negotiate on the price of this. if anyone is interested, let me know, otherwise ill just be giving this away at a bar in wrigleyville before the game. cotnact me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).