Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Today, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Today, 11:01 AM
- Is Shin-Soo Choo Going to Get $100 Million? Calculating His Expected Contract
Today, 10:18 AM
- The Importance of Perspective on a Jeff Samardzija Extension
Today, 09:08 AM
- Eric Hinske Will Recruit All The Free Agents and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:04 PM
I'm just curious as to how the Cubs see him going into the future and I would like to here from people much more knowledgeable on Cubs prospects then I am as I unfortunetly never make it out to MiL games due to location and school. Anyone care to educate me a bit?
Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:08 AM
Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:59 PM
I'm starting to think McNutt might be a bullpen guy when its all said and done, but I'd rather he keep starting as long as possible. He has the pitches to be good in either role (although his change up may need some work if he's going to start), but a good starter is generally more valuable than a good reliever.
Yeah, I'm starting to think that as well although I don't want to give up on him as a starter just yet. I actually think he could be a lights out closer with the two pitches he has currently. His hook is absolutely devastating from what I have seen of it.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).