Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Cubs Sign Ryan Kalish, Ryan Roberts, and John Baker to a Minor League Deals
Today, 03:39 PM
- Chicago Cubs Claim Pitcher Liam Hendriks Off of Waivers from the Twins
Today, 01:03 PM
- Another Reason to Expect Masahiro Tanaka to Be Posted? Other NPB Teams Want to Pay to Get Him Out
Today, 12:30 PM
- Prospects Progress: John Andreoli
Today, 11:36 AM
- The Asking Price for Jeff Samardzija Has Indeed Been as Lofty as it Should Be
Today, 10:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:04 PM
I'm just curious as to how the Cubs see him going into the future and I would like to here from people much more knowledgeable on Cubs prospects then I am as I unfortunetly never make it out to MiL games due to location and school. Anyone care to educate me a bit?
Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:08 AM
Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:59 PM
I'm starting to think McNutt might be a bullpen guy when its all said and done, but I'd rather he keep starting as long as possible. He has the pitches to be good in either role (although his change up may need some work if he's going to start), but a good starter is generally more valuable than a good reliever.
Yeah, I'm starting to think that as well although I don't want to give up on him as a starter just yet. I actually think he could be a lights out closer with the two pitches he has currently. His hook is absolutely devastating from what I have seen of it.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).