Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Today, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Phillies - April 30, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:17 PM
Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:47 PM
Pretty sad that we have to be at least somewhat intoxicated to believe the Cubs' have a chance of winning a game by two runs.
It's time for Volstad to get a win... he's WAY overdue. I'm predicting a 4-2 Cubs win. (Yeah, okay, maybe I shouldn't have had a beer at lunch time, but those waitresses at the Tilted Kilt can be soo persuasive!)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).