Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Braves Sign Ervin Santana to a One-Year Deal
Today, 06:41 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Yesterday, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Phillies - April 30, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:41 PM
Well, if EITHER of those trash hits had been converted, he would've gotten out of the inning without giving up a run. Those "legit" hits were lucky too, cause if they hadn't been hit into the holes, they would've been easy outs.
That inning was about 70% bad luck, 30% Volstad.
But the Cubs are 100% fucked...
he gave up two trash hits (one his own fault because apparently he can't field his position OR pitch), but the rest were legit. plus a four pitch walk.
so ground balls that are hit between the infielders are lucky?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).