Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Brewers v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:45 PM
- Cardinals Sign Cuban Shortstop Aledmys Diaz to a Four-Year Deal, Cubs Were Involved
Today, 12:19 PM
- Edwin Jackson and His Fastballs and Other Bullets
Today, 08:05 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 9, Reds 0 – March 8, 2014
Yesterday, 05:22 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Reds (2:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:40 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Phillies - April 30, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:41 PM
Well, if EITHER of those trash hits had been converted, he would've gotten out of the inning without giving up a run. Those "legit" hits were lucky too, cause if they hadn't been hit into the holes, they would've been easy outs.
That inning was about 70% bad luck, 30% Volstad.
But the Cubs are 100% fucked...
he gave up two trash hits (one his own fault because apparently he can't field his position OR pitch), but the rest were legit. plus a four pitch walk.
so ground balls that are hit between the infielders are lucky?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).