Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Today, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Today, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Today, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Today, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Phillies - April 30, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:41 PM
Well, if EITHER of those trash hits had been converted, he would've gotten out of the inning without giving up a run. Those "legit" hits were lucky too, cause if they hadn't been hit into the holes, they would've been easy outs.
That inning was about 70% bad luck, 30% Volstad.
But the Cubs are 100% fucked...
he gave up two trash hits (one his own fault because apparently he can't field his position OR pitch), but the rest were legit. plus a four pitch walk.
so ground balls that are hit between the infielders are lucky?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).