Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Ryan Kalish Making Nate Schierholtz Expendable?
Yesterday, 06:06 PM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Cubs 3, Giants 2 – March 10, 2014
Yesterday, 05:00 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Giants (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 12:35 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Injury Shake-Up, Samardzija, Santana, Diaz, Carpenter, Headley (UPDATE)
Yesterday, 10:59 AM
- Could the Cubs’ TV Deal Look More Like the Dodgers’ Deal Than the Phillies?
Yesterday, 09:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Phillies - April 30, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:41 PM
Well, if EITHER of those trash hits had been converted, he would've gotten out of the inning without giving up a run. Those "legit" hits were lucky too, cause if they hadn't been hit into the holes, they would've been easy outs.
That inning was about 70% bad luck, 30% Volstad.
But the Cubs are 100% fucked...
he gave up two trash hits (one his own fault because apparently he can't field his position OR pitch), but the rest were legit. plus a four pitch walk.
so ground balls that are hit between the infielders are lucky?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).