Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:

Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's birthdays

Photo

Um...where are the scantily clad chicks?!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16 T C

T C

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Twitter:@tommyecook
  • LocationThe University of Illinois

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:28 PM

Cubbie Blues, I'm sure your brethren appreciate your efforts.

Yup.

And I love "I want diehard to go away"!!

Ha! I know what you're saying, but do you really want him to go away? I look forward to reading his posts as much as I do anybody else; you know there's going to be some golden nuggets.

How about a thread of "guess what nonsense diehard says today?"

I'll start: "Lehare should be... pitching instead of samarja... hair is nice but hes kind of washed up... campanas home run power is growing maybe he should push castro out of his spot?????? just a thought but epstein is definitely our best defensive catcher........."

Close. Remove a few of the definite articles, throw an a non sequitur about the '58 team, and you'll be all set.

Did we ever get confirmation of him being the old guy with the crazy hair at the game the other night?

All I know is no one posted the screen shots.

Yea I dropped the ball on that one guys, I couldn't get a clear enough shot of the guy I thought was him

#17 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • Twitter:@thomaswconroy
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:17 PM

You know, I know it's a week old now, but it's pretty funny to me that a thread titled "Where are the scantily clad chicks?" devolved into universal disappointment that no one was able to catch a fleeting glimpse of a crazy old guy.

#18 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,799 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:25 PM

You know, I know it's a week old now, but it's pretty funny to me that a thread titled "Where are the scantily clad chicks?" devolved into universal disappointment that no one was able to catch a fleeting glimpse of a crazy old guy.

Just about the same thing. I love how the message board post can morph into just about anything. It why I hate missing any of them.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#19 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:33 PM

Just about the same thing. I love how the message board post can morph into just about anything. It why I hate missing any of them.

Look for the thread where King Jeff posted the pic of his BleacherNation ass tattoo. Can't remember what that thread started as...

#20 MichiganGoat

MichiganGoat

Give me a BEER

• Moderators
  • 3,799 posts
  • Twitter:MichiganGoat
  • Facebook:michigangoat
  • LocationGrand Rapids, MI

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:51 PM

Look for the thread where King Jeff posted the pic of his BleacherNation ass tattoo. Can't remember what that thread started as...

I'm busy catching up...the glamor pics in the Welcome thread is another great example.

MichiganGoat on Twitter

"There are a lot of guys who are respected but not liked" - Ron Santo

#21 King Jeff

King Jeff

King of all Cubs fans!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts
  • Twitter:@peaceknuckle
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:24 PM

I had to delete that post. Brett was getting threats from Homeland Security over it.

#22 Brett

Brett

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,639 posts
  • Twitter:BleacherNation
  • Facebook:BleacherNation

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:40 PM

I had to delete that post. Brett was getting threats from Homeland Security over it.

The BN ass tattoo wasn't the problem. It was the "Al Queda Rox" tattoo next to it.

#23 Katie

Katie

Wait, is this not ChristianMingle.com?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Twitter:@katiekatcubs

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:48 PM

Well the original question is still applicable:

Where are the scantily clad chicks?
Peg: Oh Al! Did you miss me?
Al: With every bullet, so far.

#24 BlueHorizons

BlueHorizons

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts
  • LocationMishawaka, Indiana

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:37 AM

Perhaps BN should add a section for posting pics of Cubs Fans... (could be pics of girls - maybe even scantily clad [grin])
Posted Image

#25 TWC

TWC

Hippie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts
  • LocationHMB, CA

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:44 AM

Well the original question is still applicable:

Where are the scantily clad chicks?

Here's one:
Posted Image

#26 Katie

Katie

Wait, is this not ChristianMingle.com?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Twitter:@katiekatcubs

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:42 PM

I am not a Sox fan!

TWC, that chick looks delicious.
Peg: Oh Al! Did you miss me?
Al: With every bullet, so far.

#27 Caleb

Caleb

Bleacher Bum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Facebook:Caleb Shreves
  • LocationSt. Louis :(

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

Yes and yes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).