Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Yesterday, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Yesterday, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Yesterday, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Yesterday, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Yesterday, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Welcome to the Bleacher Nation Message Board
Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:47 PM
Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:08 PM
Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:09 PM
Great stuff, 'Dog. Welcome.
Hi all, I've been trawling the main site for a while and decided to join the board. I'm a long time, long, long distance Cubs fan who doesn't get to see anywhere near as much of the Cubs as I'd like, although i am thinking of subscribing to mlb tv next year and telling my wife that the cost on the credit card is porn. Other than that I like music, long walk's on the beach and unsuccessful sporting teams.
Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:03 AM
Brett, I love your work and this website. Keep up the great job. I, as a die-hard, life-long Cub fan, appreciate having a website like this to be able to refer to a couple dozen times a day. Thanks.
Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:14 PM
I am a life-long Cubs fan. I have been living in Colorado for 12 years and it is great to have a place to talk with other Cubs fans.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).