And quit calling me Shirley.
HA ha. Marmol is up. I picked the wrong day to quit drinking.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Chicago Cubs Sign Reliever Wesley Wright to One-Year Deal
Yesterday, 08:43 PM
- MLB and NPB Reportedly on the Verge of a “Maximum Bid” Posting System – And the Max is Just $20 Million
Yesterday, 05:36 PM
- Report: Cubs Will Do “Serious Listening” on Jeff Samardzija Next Week at the Winter Meetings
Yesterday, 03:48 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Diamondbacks Want an Ace, but Archie Bradley’s Off Limits Even for David Price
Yesterday, 02:08 PM
- Interesting Non-Tenders from Around the League: Bailey, Turner, Wright, Hudson, Belisario, Others
Yesterday, 11:59 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Reds - May 2, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:45 PM
I would accept that if he ropes one to left and it gets caught, but leading off the 9th against a new reliever? He just frustrates me in general.Eh. They both hit it pretty hard.
I hope Barney feels Cardenas breathing down his neck soon...Don't worry Barney, I'm sure Soto didnt want to see what this guy had, you dont have to worry about taking a pitch or anything.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).