And quit calling me Shirley.
HA ha. Marmol is up. I picked the wrong day to quit drinking.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Today, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Today, 01:57 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Rockies v. Cubs (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:42 PM
- Is It Too Early for Mock Draft Discussions? Probably – But Let’s Do It Anyway
Today, 11:01 AM
- Convalescence Watch: Castro, Arrieta, Sweeney, Olt
Today, 09:51 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Reds - May 2, 2012 (TV: WGN)
Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:45 PM
I would accept that if he ropes one to left and it gets caught, but leading off the 9th against a new reliever? He just frustrates me in general.Eh. They both hit it pretty hard.
I hope Barney feels Cardenas breathing down his neck soon...Don't worry Barney, I'm sure Soto didnt want to see what this guy had, you dont have to worry about taking a pitch or anything.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).