CubsMas Day 2 winner...Day 3 suggestions please...
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 10:39 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Monday Evening Winter Meetings Update: Choo, Price, Samardzija, Arroyo, Trumbo, Sale
Yesterday, 06:45 PM
- Rumor: Cubs Considering Trade with Nationals for Bullpen Pieces Clippard, Storen
Yesterday, 05:57 PM
- Prepare to Be Irrationally Optimistic and then Irrationally Deflated About Masahiro Tanaka
Yesterday, 04:39 PM
- Monday Mid-Day Winter Meetings Update: Sale, Samardzija, Brown, Price, Tanaka, Hendriks, More
Yesterday, 01:03 PM
- Add the Yankees to the List of Teams Interested in Jeff Samardzija
Yesterday, 11:01 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Lahair's trade value
Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:15 PM
Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:05 AM
Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:40 AM
How much was Michael Morse worth two years ago? A ton, right?
Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:23 AM
What would change this is if a contending team loses its 1Bman for a long time. Vlad & Abreu cannot play first (and they can barely play OF: but some people might say the same of LaHair on that score!), and a guy with 25-30 HR pop in his bat can make the loss of a 1Bman a bit more bearable.
I, myself, am actually climbing on board this guy's bandwagon. Quite frankly, what the <crude reference to fornication> were the Mariners doing letting this guy go? It's not like they were exactly loaded with DHs, even.....
Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:05 AM
Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:28 PM
That, trioed with LaHair's age (his type of player usually has peaked already: he's not going to be a long-term solution for anybody) and the new CBA (prospects just went up in value hugely), makes me think that LaHair's value is not going to be great.
Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:24 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).