Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- You Have Just One Day Left to Join Tomorrow’s $300 BN Fantasy Contest
Today, 06:32 PM
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 2, Pirates 4 – May 23, 2013
Today, 03:48 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (11:35 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 09:57 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: International Prospect, Garza Value, Difficulty in Selling in May
Today, 09:01 AM
- Cubs Brass Visits Oklahoma Pitcher Jonathan Gray
Today, 07:50 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:28 PM
They will soon be once again referred to as the 'Aints!
I think it's great that they are being penalized for having their "bounty system." Career ending injuries and worse are definitely more possible with that sort of thing going on... just no excuse for that type of activity.
With that said, isn't it likely that some form of that is happening on other teams... perhaps a LOT of other teams?
Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:19 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).