Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- The Importance of Perspective on a Jeff Samardzija Extension
Today, 09:08 AM
- Eric Hinske Will Recruit All The Free Agents and Other Bullets
Today, 08:15 AM
- Recapping Another Busy Weekend in Case You Missed Any of the Busy-ness
Today, 07:05 AM
- Lukewarm Stove: Winter Meetings Eve, Cubs Needs, Axford, Barney, Samardzija, Papelbon, Kemp
Yesterday, 05:55 PM
- For Real? Chicago Cubs Reportedly Talking to Shin-Soo Choo
Yesterday, 03:26 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:28 PM
They will soon be once again referred to as the 'Aints!
I think it's great that they are being penalized for having their "bounty system." Career ending injuries and worse are definitely more possible with that sort of thing going on... just no excuse for that type of activity.
With that said, isn't it likely that some form of that is happening on other teams... perhaps a LOT of other teams?
Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:19 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).