Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Today, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Today, 12:42 PM
- Minor Acquisitions: Tommy Hottovy, Charles Cutler
Today, 10:58 AM
- Chicago Cubs Trade Brian Bogusevic to the Miami Marlins for Justin Ruggiano
Today, 08:40 AM
- No Roberto Hernandez for the Cubs: The Former Fausto Carmona Signs with the Phillies
Today, 08:25 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Reds - May 3, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:30 PM
They can't trade Marmol if he's not closing. Unfortunately they also cannot trade him if he gives up three runs every chance he gets to close. at least if he isn't the closer it doesn't consistently cost us games.
Sadly, much as I like the kid, I agree with you there. I hope he grows into it. Not betting on it, though, I'm afraid.
I do not like Campana in pressure situations
Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:32 PM
Ha, definitely a similar situation....right. and Alex Gonzalez had nothing to do...
Not even close to his fault.
Lets not forget Ian's fucking boot on the double play. Game should already be over.
How does an infielder, booting a tailor-made double-play have nothing to do with that situation? please explain.
Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:33 PM
you must not have seen where that ball was fielded...absolutely no chance at the 6-2-3.Double play still there. 6-2-3
Yeah, you gotta take the 2 outs when they're there. Too risky going home.
Ball should have come home.
no no no...that was the right decision.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).