Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
- No Logan Morrison: Marlins Reportedly Trade Him to the Mariners
Today, 02:03 PM
- The Rule 5 Draft is Tomorrow, Cubs Prospects on the Line (UPDATE)
Today, 12:29 PM
- Oh, Good: Teams “Know” that Max Scherzer is “Definitely in Play”
Today, 11:37 AM
- Wednesday Morning Winter Meetings Update: Maeda, Yoon, Kemp, Choo
Today, 10:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Reds - May 3, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:49 AM
I would really like to see them rough up Bailey in this first inning!
Yeah, in the first inning, second inning, third inning, fourth inning.... then when his replacement enters, the Cubs can continue roughing up the Reds pitching in the fifth inning, sixth inning, seventh inning and eighth inning... In the ninth inning, the Cubs should take it easy on them and save up their bats for the next game...
Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:08 AM
If they changed the rules so that every time you grounded into a douple play, your team automatically gets two runs, Geovany Soto would be a perennial MVP candidate.
Didn't D. Lee have the same problem a few years ago? I believe he was on track to set the record for grounding into the most double plays ever.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).