Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Yankees 4/15/14 - 4/16/14
miggy80 - Yesterday, 09:34 AM
Cubs haven't won a series since 9/9-9/11/2013 (Reds)
Ivy Walls - Apr 14 2014 08:35 PM
What % of runs score when they try to get the force out at 2nd/3rd unsuccessfully?
Gub - Apr 13 2014 08:40 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- MLB’s TV Blackouts Under Fire – Any Impact on the Cubs’ TV Deal Efforts?
Yesterday, 03:10 PM
- Chicago Cubs Name Darnell McDonald Baseball Operations Assistant
Yesterday, 02:11 PM
- Be Advised: There’s a $100,000 Fantasy Baseball Contest Coming Next Week – Get In Now
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
- Checking In on the Cubs’ Record Versus Performance – Are They a 4-8 Team?
Yesterday, 11:58 AM
- Jeff Samardzija Talks About Being Traded, Being Extended, and the Importance of Winning
Yesterday, 10:35 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Reds - May 3, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:13 AM
If they changed the rules so that every time you grounded into a douple play, your team automatically gets two runs, Geovany Soto would be a perennial MVP candidate.
Didn't D. Lee have the same problem a few years ago? I believe he was on track to set the record for grounding into the most double plays ever.
Seems like you could say that about half the Cubs lineup!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).