Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Mayor and Alderman Want Cubs to Start Work, City May Be Pushing Rooftops
Today, 08:44 AM
- Ron Coomer Gets the Radio Gig and Other Bullets
Today, 07:36 AM
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
- Winter Meetings Denouement: What Did or Didn’t Happen with Jeff Samardzija, and What Comes Next?
Yesterday, 01:01 PM
- Another Meh Option Off the Board: Joba Chamberlain Reportedly to Sign With Tigers
Yesterday, 12:42 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Reds - May 3, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:13 AM
If they changed the rules so that every time you grounded into a douple play, your team automatically gets two runs, Geovany Soto would be a perennial MVP candidate.
Didn't D. Lee have the same problem a few years ago? I believe he was on track to set the record for grounding into the most double plays ever.
Seems like you could say that about half the Cubs lineup!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).