Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Why Masahiro Tanaka Will Very Likely Be Posted Despite the Posting System Changes
Yesterday, 03:29 PM
- Another Rumored Bullpen Target for the Cubs: Joba Chamberlain
Yesterday, 01:24 PM
- Signing Day: McLouth, Feldman, Napoli, Johnson, and the Big Boys
Yesterday, 10:31 AM
- Yankees Keep on Spending: Agree to Terms with Carlos Beltran
Yesterday, 08:58 AM
- Tim McCarver to St. Louis? Yes, Please and Other Bullets
Yesterday, 08:15 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Cubs v. Reds - May 3, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:13 AM
If they changed the rules so that every time you grounded into a douple play, your team automatically gets two runs, Geovany Soto would be a perennial MVP candidate.
Didn't D. Lee have the same problem a few years ago? I believe he was on track to set the record for grounding into the most double plays ever.
Seems like you could say that about half the Cubs lineup!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).