Looking to split bleacher seats for Combo plan or Full Season
pitching101 - Today, 09:04 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Lukewarm Stove: Samardzija, Granderson, Price, Tanaka, Saltalamacchia, More
Today, 02:36 PM
- Cubs Lose 2013 Rule 5 Draft Pick to Phillies Because of Lendy Castillo Shenanigans
Today, 02:00 PM
- No Edward Mujica for the Cubs: Signs Two-Year Deal with Red Sox
Today, 11:05 AM
- Latest on Tanaka and the Posting System: Deal Coming Today? Cubs Still Heavily Involved?
Today, 10:22 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: License Committee Signs Off on Tweaks, Plaza Booze Delayed
Today, 09:55 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Famous Baseball Saying
Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:46 PM
Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:50 PM
The only tears you should be shedding should be rage tears from being unable to contain your anger. The only time Cubs fans will be allowed to cry is if they win the World Series. We are too tough and hardened to be overly affected by meltdowns by a closer. Do you guys not remember Mitch Williams? Joe Borowski? Antonio Alfonseca? Kevin Gregg? This is hardly something new to us.
Thanks for that stroll down memory lane. It's a wonder I don't have an ulcer the size of a basketball.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).