Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Prospects Progress: John Andreoli
Today, 11:36 AM
- The Asking Price for Jeff Samardzija Has Indeed Been as Lofty as it Should Be
Today, 10:01 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Mayor and Alderman Want Cubs to Start Work, City May Be Pushing Rooftops
Today, 08:44 AM
- Ron Coomer Gets the Radio Gig and Other Bullets
Today, 07:36 AM
- Chicago Cubs Reportedly Sign Pitcher Tsuyoshi Wada to a Minor League Deal
Yesterday, 07:16 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Dodgers v. Cubs - May 4, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:00 PM
agreed me either, but his mistakes seem magnified, almost like people just wait for him to fail because they dont think he'll ever hit for average.
.....and here come all the critics of Campana.
Well, he didn't exactly blow me away on that one.
kinda like how i'm overly critical of Volstad. i guess it evens out.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).