Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Ryne Sandberg Smack in the Middle of a Controversy Already with Phillies
Today, 08:43 AM
- A Day, and a Job with the Cubs, for the Nerds and Other Bullets
Today, 07:25 AM
- Kyle Hendricks Knows What He Needs to Know to Succeed at the Next Level
Yesterday, 01:10 PM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Alderman Tunney Optimistic for This Year
Yesterday, 12:35 PM
- Diamondbacks Return Rule 5 Pick Marcos Mateo to the Cubs
Yesterday, 11:23 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Dodgers v. Cubs - May 4, 2012 (TV: CSN)
Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:00 PM
agreed me either, but his mistakes seem magnified, almost like people just wait for him to fail because they dont think he'll ever hit for average.
.....and here come all the critics of Campana.
Well, he didn't exactly blow me away on that one.
kinda like how i'm overly critical of Volstad. i guess it evens out.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).