The mind wants it to be her ass so much that it disregards anything else necessary to make the picture make sense.
Oh, man! I JUST realized that ISN'T her ass. First time I looked, all I saw was ass.
I got this one so quickly, it's sad...
Damn, I thought it was her ass too!
Haha. Whoa. Ditto. Didn't notice that that would mean the one girl had no arm.
Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Steamers likes Cubs pitching prospects better than hitters this year
udbrky - Mar 04 2014 12:06 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Giants (3:05 CT) – Lineup, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 12:35 PM
- Lukewarm Stove: Injury Shake-Up, Samardzija, Santana, Diaz, Carpenter, Headley (UPDATE)
Today, 10:59 AM
- Could the Cubs’ TV Deal Look More Like the Dodgers’ Deal Than the Phillies?
Today, 09:30 AM
- Is the NL Central Really All that Tough? How is the Cubs’ Strength of Schedule?
Today, 08:41 AM
- Patience Will Remain a Key with Arodys Vizcaino and Other Bullets
Today, 07:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
When You See It
Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:51 PM
Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:20 PM
The only thing I can see, and I'm almost positive it isn't the right answer, is that the blue background forms a sort of big wave that goes upward and then left to finally come ''crashing down'' in the spoon.
I think there is something happening that is reflected in the bowl of the spoon, along the far upper edge, upside down. But I can't make out what.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).