The mind wants it to be her ass so much that it disregards anything else necessary to make the picture make sense.
Oh, man! I JUST realized that ISN'T her ass. First time I looked, all I saw was ass.
I got this one so quickly, it's sad...
Damn, I thought it was her ass too!
Haha. Whoa. Ditto. Didn't notice that that would mean the one girl had no arm.
Series Internetz-view: Cubs vs Reds 4/18/14 - 4/20/14
miggy80 - Today, 10:05 AM
Cubs v. Yankees - April 16, 2014 (TV: CSN, WGN, MLBN)
Brett - Apr 16 2014 08:51 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Reds v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:56 AM
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: Tom Ricketts Reiterates that Moving is Not the Preference
Today, 10:09 AM
- Observations from Taking in the Kane County Cougars Live in Dayton
Today, 09:01 AM
- Series Preview: Reds v. Cubs, April 18 – April 20, 2014
Today, 08:20 AM
- Top Cubs Execs Scout a Couple Top Draft Prospects and Other Bullets
Today, 07:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
When You See It
Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:51 PM
Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:20 PM
The only thing I can see, and I'm almost positive it isn't the right answer, is that the blue background forms a sort of big wave that goes upward and then left to finally come ''crashing down'' in the spoon.
I think there is something happening that is reflected in the bowl of the spoon, along the far upper edge, upside down. But I can't make out what.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).