The mind wants it to be her ass so much that it disregards anything else necessary to make the picture make sense.
Oh, man! I JUST realized that ISN'T her ass. First time I looked, all I saw was ass.
I got this one so quickly, it's sad...
Damn, I thought it was her ass too!
Haha. Whoa. Ditto. Didn't notice that that would mean the one girl had no arm.
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Obsessive Wrigley Renovation Watch: City Council Approves the Revised Plan
Today, 02:41 PM
- No Logan Morrison: Marlins Reportedly Trade Him to the Mariners
Today, 02:03 PM
- The Rule 5 Draft is Tomorrow, Cubs Prospects on the Line (UPDATE)
Today, 12:29 PM
- Oh, Good: Teams “Know” that Max Scherzer is “Definitely in Play”
Today, 11:37 AM
- Wednesday Morning Winter Meetings Update: Maeda, Yoon, Kemp, Choo
Today, 10:30 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
When You See It
Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:51 PM
Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:20 PM
The only thing I can see, and I'm almost positive it isn't the right answer, is that the blue background forms a sort of big wave that goes upward and then left to finally come ''crashing down'' in the spoon.
I think there is something happening that is reflected in the bowl of the spoon, along the far upper edge, upside down. But I can't make out what.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).