Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Off-Day Q & A Tomorrow at 1pm CT on Twitter and Facebook
Today, 05:42 PM
- Cubs Reportedly Going to DFA Michael Bowden to Make Room for Matt Garza on Tuesday
Today, 04:15 PM
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 4, Cubs 3 – May 19, 2013
Today, 03:30 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:28 AM
- This Week In The Minors: Still Checking Up
Today, 08:39 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Best/worst decisions you made on BNFL
Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:45 AM
Talk softly and carry a big stick.
Almost every good move that I bragged about came back to bite me in the ass this week.
Then beat the shit out of them with it. Once they are down start kicking and stomping till there is no life left in them.
I feel better now.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).