Selling any non-Yankee and non-Cardinals game for Face Value
NorthSideIrish - Mar 07 2014 10:03 AM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Cubs Moving Their Radio Home from WGN?
Today, 09:11 AM
- James Russell Should Debut Today and Other Bullets
Today, 07:50 AM
- Braves Sign Ervin Santana to a One-Year Deal
Today, 06:41 AM
- Spring Training Miscellany: Rockies 13, Cubs 0 – March 11, 2014
Yesterday, 05:38 PM
- God’s Benevolence Watch: In Case You Were Worried About Pierce Johnson
Yesterday, 01:57 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Braves v. Cubs - May 7, 2012 (TV: WCIU)
Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:01 PM
Tonight will be another missed live watch, but I have faith the Cubs will take tonight's game to add to their "streak". The team seems to be gelling. I am a bit worried about Starlin's defense though. He seems to be a bit sloppy by trying to hard. I hope he can just play with more natural instinct without playing as if he's trying to prove something (just my opinion).
Here's to a win.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).