Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- The Rule 5 Draft is Tomorrow, Cubs Prospects on the Line (UPDATE)
Today, 12:29 PM
- Oh, Good: Teams “Know” that Max Scherzer is “Definitely in Play”
Today, 11:37 AM
- Wednesday Morning Winter Meetings Update: Maeda, Yoon, Kemp, Choo
Today, 10:30 AM
- Obligatory Masahiro Tanaka Non-Update: May Not Get an Answer Until Next Week
Today, 10:11 AM
- A Free Fantasy Football This Weekend? To Win Money, You Say?
Today, 09:57 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Braves v. Cubs - May 7, 2012 (TV: WCIU)
Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:01 PM
Tonight will be another missed live watch, but I have faith the Cubs will take tonight's game to add to their "streak". The team seems to be gelling. I am a bit worried about Starlin's defense though. He seems to be a bit sloppy by trying to hard. I hope he can just play with more natural instinct without playing as if he's trying to prove something (just my opinion).
Here's to a win.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).