Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (12:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:28 AM
- Sweet: Matt Garza is Coming Back Next Week
Today, 09:54 AM
- Cubs Surveying Fans on How They’ll Use the Proposed Video Board at Wrigley Field
Today, 08:56 AM
- David Bell Explains His Bad Send Yesterday and Other Bullets
Today, 08:02 AM
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 3, Cubs 2 – May 17, 2013
Yesterday, 03:30 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Braves v. Cubs - May 7, 2012 (TV: WCIU)
Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:01 PM
Tonight will be another missed live watch, but I have faith the Cubs will take tonight's game to add to their "streak". The team seems to be gelling. I am a bit worried about Starlin's defense though. He seems to be a bit sloppy by trying to hard. I hope he can just play with more natural instinct without playing as if he's trying to prove something (just my opinion).
Here's to a win.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).