Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Off-Day Q & A Tomorrow at 1pm CT on Twitter and Facebook
Today, 05:42 PM
- Cubs Reportedly Going to DFA Michael Bowden to Make Room for Matt Garza on Tuesday
Today, 04:15 PM
- Enhanced Box Score: Mets 4, Cubs 3 – May 19, 2013
Today, 03:30 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Mets v. Cubs (1:20 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Today, 10:28 AM
- This Week In The Minors: Still Checking Up
Today, 08:39 AM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Beer vs. notBeer
Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:57 AM
[H]ere’s the list and how much market share they’ve lost:
1. Michelob: down a whoppin’ SEVENTY-TWO PERCENT from 2006 to 2010
2. Michelob Light: down 64% for the same period
3. Bud Select: down 60%, same period
4. Milwaukee’s Best: down 53%, same period
5. Old Milwaukee: down 52%, same period
6. Miller Genuine Draft: down 51%, same period
7. Milwaukee’s Best Light: down 34%, same period
8. BUDWEISER(!): down 30% for the same period
Wow. That's surprising.
Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:03 PM
Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:06 PM
I read and tweeted this a couple of days ago and I see this decline in direct relationship to the growth of craft beer http://www.brewersas...atistics/facts. Not to mention those beer are pure shite, watered down swill. I see the beer drinking community has really started to believe in the quality vs quantiy arguement.
Agreed. As we grow older, enjoying a couple of fine craft brews in the evening is much better than pounding a case of Old Style.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).