A Possible "Reason" I Could Have Included In My Book
Oswego Chris - Yesterday, 03:46 PM
Bleacher Nation is on Facebook, and you should totally "Like" us:
Bleacher Nation is also on Twitter, and you should totally follow us:
Bleacher Nation Posts
- Enhanced Box Score: Cubs 0, Pirates 1 – May 22, 2013
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
- Pre-Gamin’: Cubs v. Pirates (6:05 CT) – Lineups, Broadcast Info, etc.
Yesterday, 04:01 PM
- Around the League: The Swift Fall of Albert Pujols, Barry Bonds on Miguel Cabrera, Instant Replay
Yesterday, 01:59 PM
- Try to Contain Your Frustration: Shawn Camp to the DL with an Injured Toe
Yesterday, 01:41 PM
- The Lineup That is Going to Crush You on Friday
Yesterday, 12:02 PM
Upcoming Calendar Events
Beer vs. notBeer
Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:57 AM
[H]ere’s the list and how much market share they’ve lost:
1. Michelob: down a whoppin’ SEVENTY-TWO PERCENT from 2006 to 2010
2. Michelob Light: down 64% for the same period
3. Bud Select: down 60%, same period
4. Milwaukee’s Best: down 53%, same period
5. Old Milwaukee: down 52%, same period
6. Miller Genuine Draft: down 51%, same period
7. Milwaukee’s Best Light: down 34%, same period
8. BUDWEISER(!): down 30% for the same period
Wow. That's surprising.
Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:03 PM
Posted 21 September 2011 - 12:06 PM
I read and tweeted this a couple of days ago and I see this decline in direct relationship to the growth of craft beer http://www.brewersas...atistics/facts. Not to mention those beer are pure shite, watered down swill. I see the beer drinking community has really started to believe in the quality vs quantiy arguement.
Agreed. As we grow older, enjoying a couple of fine craft brews in the evening is much better than pounding a case of Old Style.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users
Bleacher Nation is not affiliated in any way with Major League Baseball or the Chicago National League Ballclub (that's the Cubs).